Is cruising affordable and a good vacation value?
Yes! There are cruise vacations to suit every budget, from the cost-conscious to the most luxurious. Even more important, a cruise offers the best travel value for your money. Your fare includes all meals, your cabin, onboard daytime activities, nighttime parties and entertainment. So for once, you'll know what your vacation will end up costing you before you go. (Your only extra expenses will be drinks, gratuities, optional shore excursions, and personal services such as massage or hairstyling.) You'll be amazed at the value.
How do I book a cruise?
Planning a cruise vacation can be complicated - more so than booking an airline ticket, hotel, or rental car. A cruise vacation can truly be vacation of a lifetime. It can be a significant investment of both time and money. Therefore, we highly recommend you enlist the services of a professional Cruise Specialist to help you choose the right cruise for you.
There are literally thousands of different cruise options to choose from and the best vacation for you depends on how you answer these questions:
- When do you want to go? For how long?
- What do you want to see? Which is more important? Beaches? Shopping? High Adventure? Relaxation? History? Folklore? High Adventure? Sports?
- What's your cruise experience? What's your other vacation experience? Which cruise line is best for you? What type of accommodations?
- How are you getting to the ship? Do you need transfers? Using frequent flier miles?
- Are you taking kids? How old are they? How many cabins do you need? Do you need cabins near one another? Do you want to sit together at dinner? Are you celebrating a big anniversary? Does everyone need the same type of cabin? Do you qualify for a group rate?
- Do you have special needs? Crib? Wheelchair? Special diet?
- What kind of rate do you qualify for? Are you AARP? A Platinum Card Holder? Retired from a Fortune 500 company or part of Credit Union? Work for an airline? Military? Teacher? Resident of a certain city? AAA or Union Member? Are you a past passenger of the cruise line? What's your past passenger number? Do you have any coupons or upgrade certificates?
Your best bet for booking your cruise Vacation is 1) find a company like CruiseCheap.com who specializes in discount cruise vacations 2) spend a lot of time on the website and do your research and 3) book online or get on the phone and speak to a live CruiseCheap.com Cruise Specialist to help you find the best cruise vacation for you.
Home- Contact Us - E-mail - What to know before you go